Ourika Valley Day Tour
The Ourika valley situated at a short distance from Marrakesh 60 km. While traveling along the Ourika valley you will enjoy beautiful landscapes, from walnuts, wiping willow and poplar trees, to its mountains and rocks varying in color from red to green. In the begining of the valley, visit to a Berber family for mint tea course, explore the traditional Berber kitchen and house and their medieval agricultural system, continue in the valley until the last village, a walk up to the waterfalls in the middle of the rocky Atlas Mountains.…lunch in local restaurant and drive back to Marrakech.
Ourika Valley Day Tour Highlights
- Drive heading to the Atlas mountains (approx. 1:30 hours)
- Visit to local berber family to share Mint-tea with them
- Walk up to the waterfalls
- A lunch at a local restaurant
- Back to Marrakch (approx. drinving time 1:30 hours)